Advanced Reservations only
Tsuruoka Sightseeing Taxi plan
［Tsuruoka Kanko Liner］
The Tsuruoka Kanko Liner has stopped accepting applications due to limit the subsidy.
Taxi Operating Time
Fare/Starting from 2 people
JR Tsuruoka Station → Yudonosan Senninzawa
Hagurosan Sancho(top of Mt.Haguro) → Yudonosan Senninzawa
JR Tsuruoka Station → Yudonosan Senninzawa → JR Tsuruoka Station
JR Tsuruoka Station → Hagurosan Sancho(top of Mt.Haguro) → Yudonosan Senninzawa
Taxi pick-up & drop-off Stopping points
- S-mall Bus Terminal …S-mall, Tokyo-Daiichi Hotel Tsuruoka
- JR Tsuruoka Station …FOODEVER(Information center of Tsuruoka)
- Hagurosan Zuishinmon(entrance gate for Mt.Haguro) …Stone Stairway of Mt.Haguro, Mt.Haguro Japanese Cedar-Lined Path
- Hagurosan Sancho(top of Mt.Haguro) …Mt.Haguro's Sanjin Gosaiden (Main Shrine), Mt.Haguro Saikan(Shrine Restaurant)
- Kyukamura Shonai Haguro …Mt.Gassan Visitor Center
- Matsugaoka Silk Farms …Silk Mirai-kan(Information center of silk), PINO COLLINA winery
- Dainichibo Temple …The Ancient Road of Dewa Province(Rokujurigoe Kaido pilgrimege road)
- Yudonosan Senninzawa …Yudonosan Sanrojo rodge, Main shrine of Mt.Yudono
※This taxi plan can be used by a single traveler but the price will be 7,000yen for one stop course, and 13,000yen for the two stops course.
※Please specify your choice of stops, reservation date and time of departure when making a reservation.
※※※Reservations must be made untill 1 p.m. on the day before departure.※※※
This serevice is provided by Shoko Travel.
These taxies are oprerated by Shoko Hire.
This plan is supported by a subvention from DEGAM Tsuruoka Tourism Bureau.
A service offered by ： Shoko Travel (https://www.shoko-travel.jp)
This service is subject to Shoko Travel's cancelation policy. Please refer to Shoko Travel's website to see cancellation policy and traveling conditions.